Cichlids of Victoria

CichlidsofVictoria.com is dedicated to the discussion and husbandry of African Cichlids especially the Victorian species
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:31 am
  Arrange Blocks Arrange Blocks

Navigator
Online Users

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri May 11, 2012 7:35 am

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

This banner is placed in support of my children and their band "Half8n"
May all their hopes and dreams come true.
Help me out! Just click play, Really its 10 minutes of your life... Can you think of 10 minutes you have wasted doing even less?

Stop by and check out their website at http://www.half8n.com
Thank you, Allen
Post a new topic Post a reply 
Page 1 of 1      [ 10 posts ] Next topic { BOTTOM } Who posted Bookmark topic Previous topic
Go to page    
 Post subject: Having Problem With Californaicichlids.com
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:55 pm 

"Censored Reference to a vendor that is not welcome to be promoted on this website.".com should stop selling fish and fish accessories. im not satisfied because i see in aquabid.com that there a guy whos not satisfied with the item he purchased. it also happen to me. what would u guy think about this? i also have a problem. i also bought a tumbler from "Censored Reference to a vendor that is not welcome to be promoted on this website.".com and the tumbler was wrapped with white tape.. i bought it and i didnt like how there a tape on the tumbler so i took it off.. when i took it off the tumbler wasnt fit right. it was loose and all the side are also cut wrong. i can take picture and show u that it proof or i can do a vid that the tumbler is not fit right as it is. im very upset with this and not satisfied.. does anyone have this before and bought from "Censored Reference to a vendor that is not welcome to be promoted on this website." before? Another problem is that his fish are not well taken. i was picking up a wild caught afra from him.. after i see the fish that he put in the bag it was all torn up and it also have a disease on his mouth and he though i was saying that he holding but i explain to him again and then he see it, his face was all red and i know he feel ashamed. i decide not to buy it from him and then i left.... i know that he not a good seller in fresno. im very upset with this. i also found out that he trade fish all over in fresno and buy them from fresno people. dont u think this is a good quality fish that he sell?!!! i have a buddy who sell f1 moba and he tell me that "Censored Reference to a vendor that is not welcome to be promoted on this website." buy it from him. after he bought it from him he post them on his website as wild caught moba... they are at 4 to 5 inch size... there so many problem buying fish and accessoreis from "Censored Reference to a vendor that is not welcome to be promoted on this website.".com.. im not satisfied with this. im very upset.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:55 pm
Gender place holder
 Post subject: Re: Having Problem With Californaicichlids.com
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:14 am 
Associate Admin

LOL, I really do feel sorry for you.

It really saddens me that he was able to get some of the new WC Victorians that came in this year.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!"
Thomas Jefferson.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:14 am
Gender place holder
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:04 am 

Leif revered them for his vic guys.

It is a shame, i would have loved to get some of them. Now i have to wait for DRF to breed them out.

Looking for hard to find supplies, check us out on the web.
www.ftffacoop.com

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:04 am
Gender place holder
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:42 pm 

Dave was selling some of the WC males...are they all gone?

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:42 pm
Gender place holder
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:36 pm 

:lol: My girl just called him last night to ask him a few quick questions about the wild Vics he has for sale . Are there any females for sale ? If not will you be spawning the Lithochromis rufus "red pseudonigricans" ?(only 6 came in I believe ) He got REAL rude with her then hung up on her . If I knew they were coming in :shock: I would have put up at least $1500 to grab up what I could have .

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:36 pm
Gender place holder
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:42 pm 
Associate Admin

s10jimmy wrote:
: If I knew they were coming in :shock: I would have put up at least $1500 to grab up what I could have .

I would have done the same. I hate seeing these WC going into hands of people like Joe. What can you do Joe dose a lot of business with Old World. Money talks.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!"
Thomas Jefferson.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:42 pm
Gender place holder
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:51 pm 

this is what i get rip off by buying the egg tumbler.

this is the egg tumbler that i have from him. it has a white tape on it. i never use it because it might kill all my fish. im very aware of it.

after i got it i realize there something strange about it. the middle part for the air tube was broken. im very upset and want to refund it back but he wont let me. he also being rude to me and said that i broke it..

here a video of the tumbler that is loose with the white tape on and when i remove the white tape it was even worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKrLAxDDso8

Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:51 pm
Gender place holder
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:38 am 

There was a second shipment. It looks like as long as there's demand, Laif will continue getting wild Vics.

Remember too that there's no CARES/endangered species issue with these new wild caught ones. It's cool to get them, but anything they're catching in large numbers in Lake Victoria itself is doing okay and not endangered. Don't dump your extinct species, like melanopterus, matumbi hunter, thereuterion, etc just to get more Pundamilia nyererei. The nyererei are doing just fine, but we won't get the others back. :(

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:38 am
Gender place holder
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:30 pm 

i would have loved to get some of them.

pass4sure pass 4 sure

Fri May 31, 2013 10:30 pm
Gender place holder
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:55 am 

I heard it took him over a year to get those shipments going and brought in. it may be a while before they come back around.

The people who regularly buy from old world get a price list sent out to them, there he lets people know when they are coming in. Generally he does not sell to hobbyists, even if you want to drop 2k on fish. You have to go through someone else in the industry.

The tape on your tumbler is tephlon tape, it should be safe for the fish as there is no sticky glue on it. I have a friend who makes tumblers too, they suck as well. I thought he would give them to me for free, he charged me 20$ a piece for some clear pvc and tape. people will do anything to make a buck.

Looking for hard to find supplies, check us out on the web.
www.ftffacoop.com

Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:55 am
Gender place holder
Page 1 of 1      [ 10 posts ] Next topic Top Who posted Bookmark topic Previous topic
Go to page    
Post a new topic Post a reply