Cichlids of Victoria

CichlidsofVictoria.com is dedicated to the discussion and husbandry of African Cichlids especially the Victorian species
It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:16 pm
  Arrange Blocks Arrange Blocks

Navigator
Online Users

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri May 11, 2012 7:35 am

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

This banner is placed in support of my children and their band "Half8n"
May all their hopes and dreams come true.
Help me out! Just click play, Really its 10 minutes of your life... Can you think of 10 minutes you have wasted doing even less?

Stop by and check out their website at http://www.half8n.com
Thank you, Allen
Post a new topic Post a reply 
Page 1 of 1      [ 1 post ] Next topic { BOTTOM } Who posted Bookmark topic Previous topic
Go to page    
 Post subject: Let's try this again => A. alluaudi
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:22 am 
Website Creation Team Site Moderator

I realize that my post of Sept 8 was too vague. (Lots of "interest" but only one buyer)
Here is what I am trying to sell. (You do not need to have anything to trade with me.)
I took this picture (from the end of a 30 gallon tank) this morning.

I have at least 60 or maybe as many as 80 juveniles. Some of the males are maybe 1.25" or more. Most juvies are 1/2" to 3/4" and not sexable.

I will ship by USPS Express. Depending upon where you live, this will be either next day or second day shipping (assuming USPS doesn't mess up). My real cost depends upon the weight, which depends upon the quantity of fish you want. It might be as little as $38 or as much as $55. So I'll just call it $45. I always ship on a Monday. I will email or PM you with a tracking number.

I'm only charging $1 per fish, mostly so I don't lose money by under-estimating the shipping cost. At this price, I will not give anyone a live delivery guarantee. So to summarize; it is $45 plus $1 per fish. I prefer payment by paypal, but I really don't care how payment is made.

If you want to buy any Astatoreochromis alluaudi juveniles from me, then send me a private message that lists:
1.) Your name and address (and phone number, if you want it on the mailing label)
2.) How many fish do you want?
3.) How do you want to pay?
4.) Will some one be there to sign for the package or should they leave it at your door?

My goal is to clear out this tank beause I need the space. I have had interest from a commercial fish seller, so I'll give it 2 weeks and then send what's left (if any) to this guy. If you're not quite ready to take on another species right now, no worries, I have another 50 to 70 fry growing out and 2 holding females.

Kevin
(This site does not allow responses to posts in this folder)

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:22 am
Gender place holder
Page 1 of 1      [ 1 post ] Next topic Top Who posted Bookmark topic Previous topic
Go to page    
Post a new topic Post a reply