Cichlids of Victoria

CichlidsofVictoria.com is dedicated to the discussion and husbandry of African Cichlids especially the Victorian species
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:44 pm
  Arrange Blocks Arrange Blocks

Navigator
Online Users

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri May 11, 2012 7:35 am

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

This banner is placed in support of my children and their band "Half8n"
May all their hopes and dreams come true.
Help me out! Just click play, Really its 10 minutes of your life... Can you think of 10 minutes you have wasted doing even less?

Stop by and check out their website at http://www.half8n.com
Thank you, Allen
Post a new topic Post a reply 
Page 2 of 2      [ 20 posts ] Next topic { BOTTOM } Who posted Bookmark topic Previous topic
Go to page  1, 2  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:56 pm 

We have set up ground transportation with Go Airport Connection. The more people you ride with in the shuttle the less expensive the ride becomes. Use this forum to coordinate with other people coming into the airport, and everyone saves money. Even if you do not team up with someone, if you just happen to share the ride your fee is decreased automatically.

Click here to book your ground transportation

http://goairportconnection.hudsonltd.ne ... c&LOGON=GO

Last edited by tjudy on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:56 pm
Gender place holder
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:49 pm 
Dedicated Member

So, what members are going to ACA 2010? I would love to see some COV members put together a Victorian tank.

I unfortunately blew my money on fish. Next year it will be closer on the East coast, and I can con, ah convince my wife to go as well.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:49 pm
Gender place holder
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:12 pm 

Rooms are almost sold out for Friday and Saturday. If you call for a reservation and are told the rooms are sold out, ask to be put on the waiting list. We fully expect rooms to open up. There are people who reserved rooms months ago and are not going to be able to attend.

The July 1 due date for show entries, rental tank reservations and tee-shirt orders is only a few days away. Do not miss out! You can still register for the convention, tours and meals, and you can reserve used equipment right up until the show.

We have added a new speaker to the Thursday evening lineup: Laif DeMason will kick off the convention with his talk on What's new East Africa.

We still have opening for the Club Aquarium Beautiful contest. We just need a couple people from CofV who will be there Thursday to represent your club and put together a display tank.

See you ALL in Milwaukee!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:12 pm
Gender place holder
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:36 pm 

20 days to go!

Pre-registration, ACA memberships and banquet, brat dinner and tour tickets are still available for purchase on the www.aca2010.com website until the week before the convention. Shirt, show entry and rental tank sales have been stopped. All vendor options (except rental tanks) are still available.

The Greater Chicago Cichlid Association has set up a section in their Classifieds for ACA 2010. You do not need to refister to see fish that sellers can bring for delivery at the convention, but you do need to register to post an ad for fish that you can bring for sale. Here are the links:

http://www.gcca.net/classifieds
http://www.gcca.net/classifieds_faq.html

Sellers are also posting fish for convention delivery on the ACA Trading Post forum: http://www.cichlid.org/forums/index.php?

See you in Milwaukee!

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:36 pm
Gender place holder
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:32 pm 

The Olympia Resort is sold out for Saturday night, so if you are still planning on coming and staying at the convention hotel you should:

1) Go ahead and register for the other nights you want to be at the convention and get your name on the waiting list for Saturday night. Rooms will open up!

2) Make a reservation for the night at the overflow hotel:

Hilton Garden Inn Oconomowoc
1443 Pabst Farm Circle, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, USA 53066
Tel: 1-262-200-2222

When you call tell the clerk the date you want the room and that it is for the 'American Cichlid Association Convention'. The overflow hotel's rate for Saturday night is a little more than the Olympia's convention rate... but it is the only other hotel close by the convention. Reservations for the overflow must be made by July 10 to get the rate. So register for the room, and if you get a room from the waiting list at the Olympia cancel the room at the Hilton.

It is a GOOD thing the hotel is sold out! Lot's of people are coming to the show!

Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:32 pm
Gender place holder
Page 2 of 2      [ 20 posts ] Next topic Top Who posted Bookmark topic Previous topic
Go to page  1, 2  
Post a new topic Post a reply